CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/16/2012

Re: CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/17/2012

Like the rest have already said, sad news, never met CrazyKZ but read many of his posts. He will be missed.

Greg

OH NO! This is terrible news, especially on Father's Day! I was such an electrical dummy and I will always remember Curt's patience helping me connect and understand my fuse block. RIP Curt. Prayers and condolences for his family and friends.

Steve and I are so very sorry to hear about this. Thoughts and prayers to Cindy and their families. Also to you, his friends.

First time I met Curt was in Galena, IL 2005 on my first RTE. My heart truly sank when I read the news. Prayers go out to his family.
IMG_1297b (Large).jpg

This is horrible news. I got a knot in my stomach just reading Mellow's post. Godspeed Curt.

Anyone getting word on calling hours, please send the info to my e-mail: motomac13@yahoo.com or text it to: 330 418 7119. I'm on my way to OHSToc, but will head for WI in a New York Minute. Thanks, Mac

I can't believe this.

Curt was the first ST-O member I met in person.

Ride on Curt.

OMG. This is beyond devastating. It's hitting me hard, given the awful crash I just had at OnSTOC and came away from with very painful but pretty minor injuries, considering. There is no knowing why some of us survive these things and others are taken so quickly.

RIP, Curt. Thoughts and prayers for strength and peace to Cindy and family at this terrible time. I'm so, so sorry for you all.

Patty

I saw the news on the MTF and come here for more details. I wish I'd known Curt, but it would have hurt even more then. We have lost some really good people in the last few years. I still miss Terry also. I still am trying to picture how a truck making a right turn has the trailer hit in the left side. LEO report somewhere said high winds may have pushed the bike across into it.

JDP

Goodness, no. It is so saddening to think about this, especially while preparing for a long distance ride. Curt was such a fine human being: generous, skilled, committed, self-effacing. I carry a piece of his creative mind -- a Fuzeblock -- every time I go riding. Too young to leave us. Godspeed, friend.

Just added another sticker to my windshield.

You will be missed my friend.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 94

I can't say that I have ever met Curt, but it is still sad to lose another member of this fine ST family. Like someone else said, he is another one I'll never get to meet. Prayers to his family and friends.

I'm really sorry to hear of this. My thoughts are with his family and the family in the truck. He was a generous man. Godspeed Curt.

Just got in from a family reunion for my wife's side of the family, logged in and saw this. :(

My heart and my family's thoughts and prayers go out to Cindy and to everyone in the community.

Chris

Just got home and heard this news earlier today. It makes my heart heavy to hear this. Our prayers are with his family and Cindy. I had the pleasure of meeting her in Indy this year back in Febuary. He will be missed by lots of people. I know he was very will thought of. RIP Curt.

What a sad day... I read the post this morning about Curt, and I just cannot believe Curt's gone... I met him a few years ago, with others from what I call, "The Wisconsin Group." What a great group of people for sure. A few years ago, the first Moonshine Lunch run I went down to, I didn't know what to expect. When I got to the motel in Casey, I found out every room was booked. I was standing in the parking lot, and Curt came up to me, and offered that I could split a room with him. What a great gesture by him... That is one of quite a few memories... Over these last few years, this pack of like minded riders has really gotten to be a soft spot in my heart, and an extended family to me. Curt was one of the ones I have known the longest in this extended family. He's been in my mind all day.. He will sorely be missed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom