CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/16/2012

Thoughts to Curt while at breakfast at WH 794 on TN 79 near I-24

Galaxy S3 on TapaTalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368971014728.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368971014728.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 50
A sad memory of his passing. We'll be in the south in a few weeks and we'll be sure to hit a WH.

Your post reminded me that I still have to submit my paperwork for the SS1Ks I did to Curt's funeral and on the Waffle House run. I got the stuff together last night to send in.

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk 2

Hard to believe its been a year today since Curt left us. I never did post a tribute in this thread as I couldn't come up with the proper words at the time. Still can't. For now I'll just repost this video that serves as a gentle reminder of the kind of person that he was. Nice to hear his voice again.

I hope to meet up with Curt's wife Cindy this week. Please offer up your prayers to her again as her mother is currently in hospice care and the prognosis is not good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugjDhtBEPjE&noredirect=1

Just placed my last Krazy KZ sticker on the tree at Deals Gap Resort last week, next to the Terry sticker I placed back in May. Miss them both very much...

IMG_2102 (900x1200).jpg

Ridin' in the morning sun
I'll be ridin' when the evening's done
Rollin' off as curves roll in
And then I throttle on, away again

I'm just sitting on my ST bike
Riding my time...
Sitting on my ST bike
Riding time

Scott, your verse is prime
Reverence at bikes and time
Thoughts to Curt, sublime

Last edited:
Hard to believe its been a year. While I didn't know him well, the few conversations we had left an impression on me. I really wanted to get to know him better and didn't get the opportunity.

He was my kind of rider- just a nice guy who enjoyed the ride, no matter the weather or circumstances.

He will continue to be missed.

Our thoughts will be with Cindy and her mother.

Hey Scott,
Thanks for posting..... it is hard to believe it has only been a year. I sure do miss seeing Curt and Cindy.
He will be on my mind this weekend for sure. Prayers to Cindy for strength.
Rich

Back
Top Bottom