CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/16/2012

Re: CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/17/2012

So terrible to hear. Another well regarded and respected member that I won't have the pleasure to meet. Prayers to his family and friends.

Well I had the pleasure to meet Curt and I consider myself lucky. He was a great person. This is so sad. My next ride will be with pillion pegs down and dedicated to Curt. God rest his soul and prayers to Cindy and family.

Wow, just completely stunned. Such a terrible loss, there just aren't words....

This just seems impossible---I'm so very sorry for Cindy and the LD Community !!!!!!!! What a loss !!!!!!!
Tim

The riding community lost another Ambassador. Godspeed fellow rider.
Mike

OMG... Not Curt...:(

R.I.P. my friend... I'm honored that you had been a part of my life...

I am totally devastated. Curt was a real friend, way beyond the motorcycle thing. Our community is sorely diminished.

Heartfelt condolences to Cindy and the families...

Oh no.......say it ain't so. RIP brother Curt, you will be missed.
Prayers for Cindy and the rest of his family.

Terrible news. RIP Curt. Prayers for his family. I hope they take some solace in knowing that he died doing what he loved to do.

I just read this, and said NO, NO, .... I considered Curt a good friend, and recieved some great emails from him. This is really hard to believe, my heart goes to his family. This really hurts.

Tim and I are both in shock to hear the terrible news about Curt :(. What a devasting loss to the ST community. Tim had the pleasure of meeting Curt several times and although I never met him, Curt was my friend on facebook and I felt like I knew him from reading his posts. Our thoughts and prayers :pray1: go out to Cindy and the family.

Prayers for Cindy and all of Curts family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom