CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/16/2012

Re: CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/17/2012

I had been out riding all day and was trying to find a place Lexie and I could grab dinner on Fathers Day as most restaurants were reservation only today when I stumbled upon a group of "bikers". You know the kind...and you know the place...Most would probably not pull anywhere near it, but I had just been turned away by another restaurant and was walking down the strip to find someplace to get something when this group began to shout out to me regarding Lexie. I headed over and we struck up a conversation. I was invited to join them for dinner and Lexie was well received. Sitting down to dinner and making new friends is when I found out I just lost an old friend and in my hand was the pouch with our other fallen brothers when I realized that we will be adding yet another to the pouch. How terribly sad a moment. I must say it was with difficulty that I climbed back on the bike and the memory of my conversations with Curt played out in my head as I made seemingly long ride home.

Curt Gran, you will be deeply missed. The world was a better place with you here. Rest in Peace my brother.

Ouch.
Prayers for Curt, Cindy and their parents.

Mark

A real heart breaker story, Larry. Seems the TAG is heavier already with just the news of Curts passing as are our hearts.
Another piece of us rolls on to the other side, another plaque will travel the world.
Thanks for posting, Larry.

Booger called me this morning to let me know. I can't believe it. What do you say when everything is wrong. Shouldn't have happened and couldn't have happened to nicer guy. So young, just married with many, many miles under his belt. Devastating!

Cannot believe Mellow posting still in shock as I read all the kind words! God speed Curt may your new riding be even better! Prayers go out to Cindy and Curt's family!

Randy

OMG! I haven't been online all weekend ANd the first ppost I read was Patty's crash then I found this one I am speechless. Thoughts and prayers going out to Cindy and Curt's family. Stunned!

OMG! I haven't been online all weekend ANd the first ppost I read was Patty's crash then I found this one I am speechless. Thoughts and prayers going out to Cindy and Curt's family. Stunned!

Same here Steve..saw a post on FB from Benny and I did NOT want to check ST owners this morning..

Tragic..

Curt, RIDE in Peace.

RIP Curt. Your absence will be felt by many all across the entire country.
I do most of my forum reading over at the MTF . I saw the posting and wanted to come over to ST-Owners to express my condolences. My thoughts a with you during your time tragic loss.

OMG I am like a few other folks, I havent been on here all weekend, and I come back to see this!!
When I first saw this I thought, well I don't know Curt, (and I havent met him) but I was just commenting on Curts thread last week about his clutch change out !!! So sad to hear about this and Gary's dad as well... Unbelievable

Well dam, I had the chance to meet and talk with curt at moonshine. He was a great guy. he will be missed by many.

RIP curt..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thats a nice pic of Curt on the top of the home page. I first met Curt his rookie year '04 in the MN1k. I remember how much fun he had, and talked about returning the next year. Well he kept returning with very respectable finishes. I recently got my ST and when I seen him on here I was looking forward to talk to him again. But at the MN1k award ceremonies we found out the shocking bad news that I can't stop thinking about. RIP rider 551...

So So sad! My prayers and condolences to Cindy and his family....may he rest in peace.

Doug / JammaMan

So shocked and saddened to hear of this today. RIP Curt. You will be missed by all who knew you. I will miss you and all the wonderful food and beverage pictures you shared with me on Facebook. Our love of food and riding always gave us plenty to talk about at Moonshine. May you find the warm embraces of Putt and Terry awaiting you as you enter that valley in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom