Where did you ride today?

The highlight of my riding day was the 105 mile round trip from Northfork ID to Corn Creek boat landing on the Salmon river. 52 miles of forest service road at 20 to 25 mph. The route took me 3 hours of constant riding.

I have officially been about as far back in to the Idaho wilderness as one can “drive” to in a vehicle. What a great ride following the Salmon river with canyon walls on both sides 3,000+ feet high.

IMG_4411.jpeg

The highlight of my riding day was the 105 mile round trip from Northfork ID to Corn Creek boat landing on the Salmon river. 52 miles of forest service road at 20 to 25 mph. The route took me 3 hours of constant riding.

I have officially been about as far back in to the Idaho wilderness as one can “drive” to in a vehicle. What a great ride following the Salmon river with canyon walls on both sides 3,000+ feet high.
You're having an adventure ride... but you don't even have an "adventure" bike!

Are you allowed to do that?

Sure looks like fun riding, I love me some mountains.

Great ride to Bowling Green on way to Spring Green, electrics on temps in the 50’s. Camped Waverly Lake Illinois with Mark B.

Tom

53787556966_9e94a761c2_b.jpg

Perfect riding weather (would you look at the sky...), temp in the 70s when I left, took a short 200+ mile ride along the western shore of lake Huron, bike was just purring. Ended up in Port Sanilac but it felt like I and the bike wanted to keep on going, thing was I had to stop for lunch.

Checked the rotors temp at a gas stop, all three slightly warm after breaking to stop, pretty happy with that. Tested my newly installed USB/voltmeter hub (ebay special), charged the phone along the way. The MPG when I first started was at 35, by the time I got back home it was showing 37 and change - combined ride of h-way and villages along the lake.

Snapped a pic of beautiful lake Huron.

20240614_112846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom