Where did you ride today?

Almost bought a friends 82, to fast when your raising a family , Niels idea of a tune up ,port polish heads blue printed motor and balance ,dang was it smooth. Figured I would kill myself on it, cause it was really hard to tell how fast you were doing behind that fairing.

I went about 270 miles in the Ozarks. Took the big girl up the Pig Trail, over to Boxley Valley and down Highway 21. Left the house at 0515 to try to beat the heat. It was 73 at the house, 65 in the mountains and 86 when I returned home.

I took the Versys out for a spin after I parked the Wing. I believe the Wing has spoiled me to the point where the Versys might be put on the chopping block. The Versys is a great bike but I'm not sure I have the niche that the bike fills. Life has been complicated this year and I might have jumped the gun on this one. It happens. Maybe my next life I will do better........oh, wait.
Mike

Some coffee have closed the road south of Dawson city. May have to go the long way around through AK. We were planning on returning that way. Hopefully some rain will settle things down in the next day or so. Oh well! We will see.

Fires not coffee! Grr...fat fingers and autocorrect☹️

Back
Top Bottom