"all bikes lead to a Goldwing"

When I bought my Gold Wing back in 2002 it was because my wife told me to buy it. HONEST FACT!

That was the only bike she ever TOLD me to buy. All others were me asking and she reluctantly saying "OK".

Mocked up a top case on my hitch for those times I don't want to pull the trailer. That's the one downside I find to the Wing is the lack of storage capacity vs the ST1300.

Appropriate metal, lighting and wiring to come, as well as relocation of the license plate. I tried my spare Pan top case but it looked odd and lacked the lighting vs the GIvi.

IMG_7730.JPGIMG_7733.JPG

Mocked up a top case on my hitch for those times I don't want to pull the trailer. That's the one downside I find to the Wing is the lack of storage capacity vs the ST1300.

Appropriate metal, lighting and wiring to come, as well as relocation of the license plate. I tried my spare Pan top case but it looked odd and lacked the lighting vs the GIvi.

IMG_7730.JPGIMG_7733.JPG
Too bad you don't know someone selling a one-wheel trai....... oh... oops....

Too bad you don't know someone selling a one-wheel trai....... oh... oops....

Spent all my money on coin cells for the laser pointer. You need 4 batteries for those suckers and they don't last long.

I also have "The Leach" who needs a new torsion axle.

1721394633500.png

A single wheel mini trailer is on the bucket list still!

I just discovered that my Rok straps don't fit in the little slots in my pillion grab rails. I'm going to have to research some options. Gotta have my Rok straps and I will need to at least strap the chair and tent on the pillion seat.

I bit the bullet and purchased a Neotec III and Sena SLR 3.......ouch. My current helmet is a Neotec and I can't remember when I bought it. It's been at least 8 years I think. I like the integration of the Sena with the helmet and the Harmon Kardon speakers are much nicer than the ones in my SMH 10 attached to the Neotec.

Also, ordered OEM upper wind deflectors. I really like the new 20" F4 custom wide wind screen too. It was a demo and about half price.
Mike

I just discovered that my Rok straps don't fit in the little slots in my pillion grab rails. I'm going to have to research some options. Gotta have my Rok straps and I will need to at least strap the chair and tent on the pillion seat.
Use a short loop strap and stick the Rok straps onto the loops.

I bit the bullet and purchased a Neotec III and Sena SLR 3.......ouch. My current helmet is a Neotec and I can't remember when I bought it. It's been at least 8 years I think. I like the integration of the Sena with the helmet and the Harmon Kardon speakers are much nicer than the ones in my SMH 10 attached to the Neotec.

Also, ordered OEM upper wind deflectors. I really like the new 20" F4 custom wide wind screen too. It was a demo and about half price.
Mike
I think Fergie @Gandolkf talked about some replacements that had slots.

I think Fergie @Gandolkf talked about some replacements that had slots.
I bought my 2019 non tour used and the slots in my mine are exceptionally large and made of steel so they must be aftermarket- I did not know that.
My Rok straps easily fit into the pillion slots.

They did redesign the pillion handles on the new Wings in 2020 to make them large enough to actually grab them.

Back
Top Bottom