"all bikes lead to a Goldwing"

Seen a root beer colored one with a color matching Harley small top box. Beautiful looking Goldwing bagger for sure it was. Congratulations.

I think more so than most motorcycles, the wife has bought more Goldwings than the husband. It was that way in my case. Once she sat on it and rode around the neighborhood on a demo it was the first time my wife said with a pleasant smile “Are are you thinking of buying that motorcycle?” The ground moved under my feet!
I'm hemming and hawing about spending that kind of money on that big of a bike and my wife, who doesn't ride is all over the idea I should buy one!

Congratulations! Great looking bike, love the luggage down low. I’m pretty sure I’m headed in the same direction; you’re not alone lol.

Seen a root beer colored one with a color matching Harley small top box. Beautiful looking Goldwing bagger for sure it was. Congratulations.
I think that paint is called Pearl Stallion Brown, which is VERY nice but I think they only had that one year (maybe 2018?). If I was buying one, I would like to have it in that color.

Back
Top Bottom