Funny!

There was a flood in town. Several inches of rain, the creek overflowed, water was up to the roof of some of the houses.
Two teens were looking out a second floor window.
A hat moved through the water. Then it moved back in the other direction. It went in one direction, then moved against the current in the other. Back and forth it went.
“What in the world is that??” exclaimed one teen.
“Oh.” said the other. “I am sure it is my dad. He said ‘come hell or high water’ he was going to mow the lawn today.”

1727692122688.png

Well… was thinkin’ about Gandhi the other day…

His time out there in the sands with his people. Not eating properly. No shoes. This must have rough on his feet. And gaunt? The man was skinny ! And I'm thinking he must have had some pretty bad breath, under those circumstances. Yet, still able to reach the hearts and minds of so many…

In short, he was a super-calloused fragile mystic, hexed by halitosis.
And that's the only way I see him now…

Last edited:
A scientist was doing research on dolphins. He found that by adding the occasional seabird to their diet, he could prolong their lives almost indefinitely.
One day, whilst driving back to his research facility after catching a batch of seabirds, he heard on the car radio that a lion had escaped from the circus; but not to worry because it was a really tame and rather elderly lion that wouldn’t hurt anyone.
On arriving home, he found the lion half-asleep on his doorstep. He carefully stepped over the lion, clutching his bag full of dead seabirds.
At this point the FBI swooped - men and cars arrived from all directions and he swiftly found himself face down in the dirt being handcuffed.

The charge? “Transporting gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises.”

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load. Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

Back
Top Bottom