Funny!

Boy goes to the drug store to buy condoms. Clerk asks him which size package does he need. Confused the clerk explain we have three pack for high school students…one each for Friday Saturday and Sunday. We also have a six pack…two for each day of the weekend. Then we have the twelve pack. The young man says who are they for? Clerk responds they're for married folks…one for each month.

---------------------

A cowboy stops in front of the saloon and ties his horse to the hitching rail. Then he walks behind the horse, lifts it’s tail and shove his finger up its butt. Then he rubs that finger all over his lips and goes in the bar. Some of boys inside seen what he did and asked him why. The cowboy says, “I’ve got chapped lips. One of them asks, “Does that help?” He says keeps me from licking them.”

-----------------------

A guy comes downstairs in the morning to see his wife getting dressed and the milkman hurrying out the door while adjusting his trousers. The wife throws a pound coin towards the milkman shouting “and take this too!”
“What the hell’s going on? What were you doing with the milkman?” Shouts the irate husband.
“Only what you told me to do”, replies the wife.
“When I suggested giving him 5 pounds for a Christmas tip, you said ‘Give him a pound and ***k him’!”

Back
Top Bottom