CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/16/2012

Miss you dearly, Curt:

P7170526.jpg

A place of honor above the IBA sticker and the Dread Pirate Kermit sticker for my friend Ken Morton:

http://dreadpiratekermit.org/

I am running out of room. Please, let's be careful out there.

All stickers that I had requests for were mailed out today, so if you wanted a sticker and haven't received it by Saturday, PM me your address and I'll get a sticker right out.

Jim

Jim sent me a few so if anyone in the dfw area wants one let me know.
Thanks Jim!

Glad everyone got theirs. I have about 80 more sitting here from the last batch, if anyone else wants any. Credit also goes to Larry (RealST) and a couple other members who have donated toward the printing costs. I'll be bringing a good batch to Moonshine next year, as well as the BRG this fall.

Mine were late arriving, went initially to the wrong address... One each now resides on STick and lipSTick, plus I'm carrying several extras... Hit me up for one if ya see me on the road.

Stopped up on the Moki to check on the memorial, it's gone. Need to start a new one, so if anyone has anything to contribute, send it to me:

George Catt
2174 Omaha Drive
Kingman, Arizona 86401

I'll make up a new tin, including items for Putt, Terry, Derek, Charlie, and Curt, plus anyone else you all think should be included. Stickers, trinkets, funeral memorials, etc. I'll put in a new log book with a fresh entry, including Terry's poem. Pictures would be appropriate.

I've got some Moonshine stickers and lots of Krazy KZ stickers, but I'm all out of Terry memorial stickers.

Anything else?

(I'm also copying this to the PuttSTOC thread.)

Stopped up on the Moki to check on the memorial, it's gone.
That's too bad, I hope the person or gopher responsible can sleep at night. it would have been cool if it could have lasted a very long time.

That's too bad, I hope the person or gopher responsible can sleep at night. it would have been cool if it could have lasted a very long time.

That's okay... WE will never forget.

That's okay... WE will never forget.

True enough, but I found it cathartic to read all the entries left by folks passing through. I hope the gophers leave the next one alone.

Can't figure on Golden, Adam... I'm here for the duration with mom, cold be a while. I hope it's a while.

Can't figure on Golden, Adam... I'm here for the duration with mom, cold be a while. I hope it's a while.

I hope so too George. I'll email you with the details and I'll get it to you when the time is right. All the best to you and your Mom....

Just passing through Florence, SC where we are having breakfast on the way north to home in Staten Island from Tampa.

Thought of Curt. When I told the story to the waitress (Lovlee, left in the pic) she arranged this shot at Waffle house # 883.
sutazagy.jpg

Droid S 3 & TT2

Last edited:
I will always think of Curt whenever I see a WH.

I will always think of Curt whenever I see a WH.

:plus1:

WH is on my list of must-stop places when I head south. Depending on the location that can be enjoyable or torture (food varies a bit...fortunately I have very low standards) but if he survived that many, I can handle one.

The more I learn about him, the more I really wish I had the chance to get to know him.

Back
Top Bottom