Old Enough To Remember?

I went to a one room school in the late 50's and well into the 60's, one teacher for eight grades.

My dad used to tell me that he was always the first in his class. I suppose this was to motivate me to try harder. My grandmother laughed when she heard this, and then asked if he had mentioned that he was the only kid in his grade when he went to the one room school..................

Can't really be sure if it is going to or coming from. My dad had a similar route. Uphill both ways, the difference between him and me was it was snowing when I had to do it. Just ask what I tell my sons.

Look out -look out -look out screech thump, oo woowoo ooo, leader of the pack and now he's gone. Dang I guess not all of it is good. Although Heavy Metal Thunder is OK if that is your thing.
Love that Jethro, even though the train won't slow down. Better stop, or I won't slow down. It was a music heavon

Ginger Baker summed it up quite modestly at the tender young age of about 81 when he said, living or dead, I am the best, and proceeded to demonstrate why in about three seconds. He wasn't far off the mark; in fact, he wasn't off the mark at all, he could do it all.

Back
Top Bottom