• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

TN: A to Z (Round 6)

The only "X" place name I can find in Tennessee is Xenophon. But on Google maps street view I can find no building or road sign that has the name. So I'm jumping to "Y." If anyone objects, I'll delete this message.

Yell, TN. This church is the only building I can find with the place name. It's actually just about the only building around besides farmhouses & barns.

IMG_20210808_144245.jpg

Arrington

The town had a street sign, but the shoulder was under construction with no real spot to stop. Plus SUVs were howling up and down. So, settled for the winery.

Attachments

• 20211109_133638.jpg
    20211109_133638.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20211109_133653.jpg
    20211109_133653.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 21
Belinda City

New oil, plugs, battery and 50 deg: time to ride a little.

An out in the country development originally. Later swallowed up by Mt. Juliet. I'm pretty sure that water tower said Belinda City at one time.

20220123_141422.jpg

Just noodling around not planning for a "C" but found two: Cottage Home and Cherry Valley.

20220301_132500.jpg20220301_130432.jpg

I picked up a G, H (Hohenwald), and I (Iron City) on my way to/from Nashcat's RTE just in case someone else scooped me.

Goodspring

Goodspring.jpg

Back
Top Bottom