• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

TN: A to Z (Round 6)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 RT / '24 GSA
2024 Miles
Starting this up for TN.

Attachments

• IMG_20161013_130645-1.jpg
    IMG_20161013_130645-1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
B is for Ball Play.

Here's Rich (forgitaboutut) and my bikes in Ball Play, TN as part of our ImpromptuSTOC. Great day riding with Rich. Hotter than heck though. Bike thermometer showed 97 degrees at the end of the day.

IMG_20170721_092847.jpg

Iconium. The church was the only place the name appeared ... guess not everybody is proud of it. Anyway, a place I've never been to before.

OK, this may be iffy. There is a Kiuka fire department and a Kiuka road ... but I can't find the existence of a town. Hwy 30 on way back from BRG.

SUNP0029.JPG

Last edited:
Orme -- hard to get to: one road from Alabama to the south; one road from the north. Neither one worth a hoot. The "O" on the building makes for good target practice.SUNP0003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom