Attachments

• mi tag 023 (Medium).jpg
    mi tag 023 (Medium).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 63
  • mi tag 025 (Medium).jpg
    mi tag 025 (Medium).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 65
Hey Mac & Carole
Here's your Cabella's Tag and a new one for someone in a beautiful part of the state.
Go ride! Jeff
PS: Sorry about the date stamp - "back to the future" on the fast 03 ;)

Attachments

• 100_1187.JPG
    100_1187.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_1186.JPG
    100_1186.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 76
Way to go Jeff,, I told Carole who the father of our tag game was, but it's nice to see him get credit on a thread. Again, nice job.

The only reason I even went in the building was to get out of the sun so I could post the pictures for the tag!!! Carole did a tour of the store, ut came away empty handed.

Went for a ride with an old friend on my day off and decided it was time to move the Michigan tag. Moved it a few hours north so it will be easier for the next person to move.

Attachments

• TCSP.JPG
    TCSP.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 88
  • ToT.JPG
    ToT.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 96
Went for a ride with an old friend on my day off and decided it was time to move the Michigan tag. Moved it a few hours north so it will be easier for the next person to move.

I heard the food there is pretty good. Did you partake of any? Do they have pie?

-STeve

I heard the food there is pretty good. Did you partake of any? Do they have pie?

-STeve

No, we went down to Bellaire and ate at Toonies and the resturant up there was packed. Didn't check for pie, not much of a fan of sweets anymore.... sorry.....

Here's the old tag:

And here's the new tag. Just a little bit further north and a bit west:

I'm in STurgis and that puts me just a wee bit south and east of this tag. The little Honda 450 and I aren't going to make this tag anytime soon! DOH!

Won't anyone rescue the Michigan tag before winter sets in up there in a couple weeks? :p:

I _might_ be able to move it east a few miles, but not out of the UP, at the end of September. If no one's done it by then....

Well, guess I need to fix my photo tags. Not that anyone will get this anytime soon, unless a snowmobile is used but then it is likely the new tag will be a location that is impossible to get to with a ST. Anyway, here are the photos. New tag on the right.

Attachments

• 17665.jpg
    17665.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 17666.jpg
    17666.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom