Funny!

1728960518784.png

Not only is it a framing hammer, but the website thinks we don't know what to use it for.

1729113684504.png

Two sailors get a job on a deep sea cargo ship.
Once out to sea, the captain asks them to go inspect the cargo in the hold.
The hold is full of boxes marked "potatoes."
They open one box, but something doesn't look right inside.
They are all phallic shaped.
They open a second box, then a third.
All are similarly shaped.
They conclude something is definitely amiss, and don't want any further part of it.
They go back to the captain and tell him "We quit and would like to be dropped off at a port as soon as possible."
The captain then replied "Sorry, you can't just quit. This isn't a democracy. This is a dictatorship."

Last edited:
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will Never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.
She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible.....

No wait...
Sorry..

I'm thinking of whiskey.
It’s whiskey that does all that ****.

Never mind.

An architect is said to be a man who knows a very little about a great deal and keeps knowing less and less about more and more until he knows practically nothing about everything, whereas on the other hand, an engineer is a man who knows a great deal about very little and who goes along knowing more and more about less and less until finally he knows practically everything about nothing. A contractor starts out knowing practically everything about everything, but ends up knowing nothing about anything due to his association with architects and engineers.

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.'
'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk.
'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.' Puff! She's gone.
'Me next! Me next!' says the sales rep.
'I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.' Puff! He's gone.
'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager.
The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch...'

Moral of the story:
Always let your boss have the first say..

Back
Top Bottom