Where did you ride today?

Is the '07 feeling alright these days, Mike? I've noticed you haven't been on her lately. :slvr11: No disrespect to the '12. She's a lovely lass as well.

Is the '07 feeling alright these days, Mike? I've noticed you haven't been on her lately. :slvr11: No disrespect to the '12. She's a lovely lass as well.
Mike I road that one yesterday after putting on new front brake pads. I switch between my three bikes and ride them all. :biggrin:

I did one more test fit to measure a few things for my hitch project. Then I put the AK back together yesterday. Today I went out for a long overdue ride. Ended up with about 42 miles. No, the hitch is not mounted yet. There is some welding yet to be completed first. But I did check all the lights before I rode just to be sure I plugged in everything correctly. Today was perfect. Sunny and temps stayed at 73F.

Did 100 miles on the CT125 to see if my neck surgery could withstand the bumps.
Can’t blast down the trails like I did with the CRF250L, but then again, that’s how I hurt myself in the first place.
When ridden like a trail bike, I’m finding this little guy goes anywhere I want, with a lot less discomfort, and I can carry a lot more tools :rofl1:

Attachments

• IMG_9353.jpeg
    IMG_9353.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9352.jpeg
    IMG_9352.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9355.jpeg
    IMG_9355.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 26
Did 100 miles on the CT125 to see if my neck surgery could withstand the bumps.
Can’t blast down the trails like I did with the CRF250L, but then again, that’s how I hurt myself in the first place.
When ridden like a trail bike, I’m finding this little guy goes anywhere I want, with a lot less discomfort, and I can carry a lot more tools :rofl1:
I rode my 125 Trail for 100 miles on mostly paved roads. That is a LONG ride on one of these. Kudos to you.

Wanted to check out some roads in the WV mountains but too much salt and abrasives on the mountain roads from Sundays snow so I only got in137 miles in riding in the river valley. Pretty sure this Dunlop Roadsmart 4 GT rear tire is ready to be replaced anyhow so I'll be putting on a new Michelin Road 6 GT.

Post reply Preview
Attach files20240313_131955_resized.jpg

Hey Russ, Steak Wednesday! I rode to Slidell and back just cuz no snow or ice. Look Russ, chrome will get you home but the Black Pearl will get you nowhere! She's bottomless!

img_3693-jpeg.330390

"I like to ride my motorcycle, I like to ride my bike, I like to ride my motorcycle, I like to ride it when I like!!!" 102 miles today because I like :biggrin: Russ.

Back
Top Bottom