I’m splitting this clam bake. See ya soon Boston!

Enjoy an awesome journey.May only good cagers.Be near you.(darn spell check).
Careful with those bungee cords.

Wishing you good weather and a safe ride. Like the new tank bag. Each tour your set up evolves. If you are not a little nervous then something is wrong. Now give in to the pulling forces of Route 66 and the kids.

Last edited:
Hope you have a great ride and that the weather demons are busy paying attention elsewhere. :gld11:

Anytime you can get away is good. Whether it be a day week or month. Enjoy and savor it as you are making another lifetime memory:)

C873AFFF-A1F5-4C34-ACD3-1CEBDBC283BE.jpeg

Im in fayetville ny somewhere, cooked from the sun. Ny has nice roads but no shade ar their rest stops. Around 300 mi today, averaging 75 mph. The red really wanted to do 85 mph and i had to keep backing off. I believe this is the first first day i didnt get snow or whatever. All day in the interstate, which might be how i get to chicago. We shall see.
The tank bag is my new junk drawer! I love it! Gonna get rain tomorrow tho. After today in the sun, rain wont be that bad!

Have i mentioned how bad assed my ambers look? Folks can see them well in their mirrors

Every time you go out, you learn a little more as to what works and what doesn't work.
Have a great trip!
Yea, i learned today that the stretchy boxer shorts are great! Not one pinch on my irish anaconda all day!
And, it felt great to b on the road and slipping into my touring habits! A very good, hot day!

Where are those amber burners mounted. I stood 20 feet from my computer screen and was still blinded by them!

Tank bags are great (I know some hate them), once I started using one, I never went on a long trip without one. Just watch out in big cross winds and going 85 if the straps aren't tight enough it will want to lift off. Do you have a rain cover for it? How you like the new tires, or too soon? Great miles for the first day!

Where are those amber burners mounted. I stood 20 feet from my computer screen and was still blinded by them!

Tank bags are great (I know some hate them), once I started using one, I never went on a long trip without one. Just watch out in big cross winds and going 85 if the straps aren't tight enough it will want to lift off. Do you have a rain cover for it? How you like the new tires, or too soon? Great miles for the first day!
Ambers are mounted on the side fender screws, yes, i have a cover for the bike. At this moment, i think the bridgestones are better, but im not used to them yet. I have to try some diff tire preassures.

Great looking ST, I have the same yellow lights, LOVE THEM really gets the box drivers eye. Be safe, have fun

Ambers are mounted on the side fender screws, yes, i have a cover for the bike. At this moment, i think the bridgestones are better, but im not used to them yet. I have to try some diff tire preassures.
Thanks for the pic I was wondering how they stuck out like that. Very nice.
I meant a rain cover for the tank bag or is it waterproof? Hopefully you get the new tires dialed in (Avons?)

Thanks for the pic I was wondering how they stuck out like that. Very nice.
I meant a rain cover for the tank bag or is it waterproof? Hopefully you get the new tires dialed in (Avons?)
Just pumped the front to 40 psi. Yea, the tank bag has a cover which, i suspect, will b needed tomorrow for a bit. Bike needs a wash! Yea, they r avons.
Whats really nice now too is i can charge everything while im moving

Back
Top Bottom