RTC 2022/09/9-11, NM, Sipapu, Sipapu Ski Lodge

Speaking of straight, judging from your avatar, you barely have time to get your bike painted, an odd couple on matching RT's??? :eek:

Tom

51692468349_ca6e2624f7.jpg

NTTAWWT……. (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

NTTAWWT……. (not that there’s anything wrong with that)
Last time I rode with a guy and matching BMW's, he showed up at Paonia Colorado for a BMW rally and he forgot his tent. There WAS something wrong with that. :rofl1:

Tom

I live in Pampa. If you need anything, let me know. I should be around here then.
I was also in Sipapu this past week.
Eric,

As per your hospitality, graciously offered and discussed in PM's, there now are 2 of us arriving in Pampa on the afternoon/evening Thursday 8 Sept. I really appreciate your generosity and will let you know if anything changes for us. If anythiing changes on your side, no worry, it will also be easy for us to camp at the Rodeo park. :cool:

Tom

Eric,

As per your hospitality, graciously offered and discussed in PM's, there now are 2 of us arriving in Pampa on the afternoon/evening Thursday 8 Sept. I really appreciate your generosity and will let you know if anything changes for us. If anythiing changes on your side, no worry, it will also be easy for us to camp at the Rodeo park. :cool:

Tom
WOW... this might be the most successful TPadden RTC even ever!!!!... wish I could participate. Pls notify Pampa, TX as they are about to be overrun.

Last edited:
Last time I rode with a guy and matching BMW's, he showed up at Paonia Colorado for a BMW rally and he forgot his tent. There WAS something wrong with that. :rofl1:

Tom

Yeah….. I was at Paonia last year and I remembered my tent, but my new air mattress turned out to be a little too big for it.

3E44C8EB-65DB-489B-A53D-C981D24637F7.jpeg

Last edited:
WOW... this might be the most successful TPadden RTC even ever!!!!... wish I could participate. Pls notify Pampa, TX as they are about to be overrun.

Where there’s a will there’s a way….. Can’t you call in with Covid?

Saw your 5AM post and still not planning on hitting Tallahassee until 1130-noonish. If you want to get to Gunter Hill campground early we can always just meet there. I plan on grabbing dinner in Montgomery at around 4pm and not setting up until early evening. I'd rather ride in the heat than set up camp in the heat of the day.

Tom

Saw your 5AM post and still not planning on hitting Tallahassee until 1130-noonish. If you want to get to Gunter Hill campground early we can always just meet there. I plan on grabbing dinner in Montgomery at around 4pm and not setting up until early evening. I'd rather ride in the heat than set up camp in the heat of the day.

Tom
Agreed! See you at Flying J at noon. I didn't leave until 8.

Last edited:
Its solid. Getting my lights fixed tomorrow and off to you guys fri morn. Came into pagosa on the same route, pretty fast, and burnt some gas, so ill be slow rolling to get there. The ride there is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom