RTC 2021/10/15-17 VA, Meadows of Dan, Willville Motorcycle Campground

Hey Al, Does that mean I have to figure out how to power my electric jacket in the tent?? Russ........HI Toms!
na... we will just put some of the hot coals from the campfire next to your sleeping bag :rofl1: ... What the coldest you camped? Are you ready?

One night down here we had Iquanas falling out of the trees...

Should of made a meal. Iguana meat is high protein and low fat. It's well-suited for tacos, burritos, curries, soups, stews, gumbo and more, according to the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. The meat is thick, so it's often boiled for long periods of time to soften it up. mmmm good!:potstir1:

Should of made a meal. Iguana meat is high protein and low fat. It's well-suited for tacos, burritos, curries, soups, stews, gumbo and more, according to the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. The meat is thick, so it's often boiled for long periods of time to soften it up. mmmm good!:potstir1:
I much prefer fatty Manatee, nothing like a butter fried slab smothered in mayonnaise and fried onions... easy to roll up on the shore too.

Maaan I would love to join y'all! Unfortunately I've already been out of town for the last 3 weekends. My wife might kill me if I tried to make that 4 in a row

Great, I'm camping near Columbia SC, on Weston Lake. Should roll in early afternoon tomorrow. Beautiful here too, but SC is like a third world country. No restaurants are open for sit down. Stores have no one working, went into a new, big, Food Lion; one old cashier, line to the back of the store, stood in line for 15 minutes then put my products on a shelf and walked out. Tried Dollar Store, shelves were completely empty... this sure ain't Florida.

I'm guessing wages are so low in SC no one is working, everyone is home collecting govt checks. :eek:

I'm all packed, ready for a 6:00 AM departure, early enough to beat the rain that's headed this way. I should be there between 2 and 3.

John

51596160195_c4c79c940b_z.jpg

Tom :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom