RTC 2021/10/15-17 VA, Meadows of Dan, Willville Motorcycle Campground

TPadden

Tom Padden
No reservations, $15 per night ($22 2-up), nice location - no cell phone. Chili at Willie's! Closing Weekend!
Make that one last trip to the mountains before Willville closes for the season, potluck Chili and all the fixin's.

Tom

That's about my favorite campground. Would love to be there, but I'll be riding to Colorado for one last business trip to Ft. Collins.

No reservations, $15 per night ($22 2-up), nice location - no cell phone. Chili at Willie's! Closing Weekend!
Make that one last trip to the mountains before Willville closes for the season, potluck Chili and all the fixin's.

Tom

why didn't you post this earlier,,, I would have gone..........Al

why didn't you post this earlier,,, I would have gone..........Al
Al,
Sorry about the lack of lead time. :shrug2:

That's the difference between a RTC and a STOC Event. Flexible planning on the fly, nothing that can't be changed as the weather or desires change. I just decided I didn't really want to ride to Medina Texas (HalloweenSTOC); and was looking for something to do.

Tom

Al,
Sorry about the lack of lead time. :shrug2:

That's the difference between a RTC and a STOC Event. Flexible planning on the fly, nothing that can't be changed as the weather or desires change. I just decided I didn't really want to ride to Medina Texas (HalloweenSTOC); and was looking for something to do.

Tom
I was looking to get away but ended up in Iowa,,, have fun!

If you are interested I also have a camping spot reserved Thursday night at Weston Lake near Columbia SC...:cool: :tent3:

Tom

That’s a little out of the way, for me. I’ll see you at Willville, Friday afternoon.

John

Tom,
Are you going to be OK with 42, Saturday night? I know you turn on the electric gear at 68. :)

John

Back
Top Bottom