What does your nickname stand for?

Pretty simple story actually ... My first name is Ties.
When I was a teenager I hung out on the street a lot.
Wanting to notifying me diner was ready my mom used to scream: "Tiesemans kom je eten?"
Rough translation: Tiesemans diner is ready..
I always hated her doing that, especially because Tiesemans sounded very posh in Dutch, especially with her dignified accent.
Nowadays I use it as my nickname ..
In time you learn to appreciate the rare nature of Tiesemans as a nickname because you will never come across it on the internet, unless it's me.

My tag line is a play on the nursery rhyme “Old MacDonald had a farm”
I’m getting old, we live on a farm and McClelland is our family name

If I'mnot mistaken @pmatulew and Mrs. @pmatulew are also from Sayre. Could be that I've now identified the entire ST-Owners membership from there, and maybe also the entirety of people who live there who also own STs.

If I'mnot mistaken @pmatulew and Mrs. @pmatulew are also from Sayre. Could be that I've now identified the entire ST-Owners membership from there, and maybe also the entirety of people who live there who also own STs.
Maybe, maybe not. There are a couple ST's floating around. Plus we're not far from Ithaca, Binghamton, and Elmira/Corning so there are a few out and about.

Guess I haven't met Mr. Mclelland. Unless you're Joshua's dad. Then maybe we have met. Don't be a stranger. I'm the goonball that's also running around on the Piaggio MP3. Parked at the hospital most days near the radiology trailers.

I've been Arellcat almost since the world wide web became a thing in the mid-90s. Arell was the dressmaker to Polgara the Sorceress, of whom I am fond.

That's usually what I tell people if and when they ask, not that many ever feel the need anymore because it's kind of just my nom de guerre. But alack and alas! – it is but mere serendipity: the real reason is that my initials are R and L, and hey, I like cats.

Last edited:
I owned a ‘04 BMW RT, rtbmr, then in ‘05 bought a GL1800 and added GL. So rtbmrgl was born

I've been Arellcat almost since the world wide web became a thing in the mid-90s. Arell was the dressmaker to Polgara the Sorceress, of whom I am fond.

That's usually what I tell people if and when they ask, not that many ever feel the need anymore because it's kind of just my nom de guerre. But alack and alas! – it is but mere serendipity: the real reason is that my initials are R and L, and hey, I like cats.
Nice!! Where did the Avitar come from?

Maybe, maybe not. There are a couple ST's floating around. Plus we're not far from Ithaca, Binghamton, and Elmira/Corning so there are a few out and about.

Guess I haven't met Mr. Mclelland. Unless you're Joshua's dad. Then maybe we have met. Don't be a stranger. I'm the goonball that's also running around on the Piaggio MP3. Parked at the hospital most days near the radiology trailers.
I am Joshua’s dad! Yes, I met you and Beatrice!

mine isn't all that impressive, like engines ( yes I know it is a engine that drives the vehicle and a motor makes the wipers go back and forth) and mechanics and I am not totally sane.

My first name is Jack and I live in Florida.
On other forums I may be JackinCT because I used to live in Connecticut.

Those book series have been a favorite of mine since I was a teenager. I still read them from time to time for fun.

It was my number back in my mx racing days.

XVQYP4v.jpg

Donk is my name and L is the first initial in my last name. I think Donk was taken when I joined the forum. Sort of fits as I spent my life working with horses.

If there's an admin reading this and Donk is unused, I've never seen a post, how hard would it be to drop the L from my page name?

Donk is my name and L is the first initial in my last name. I think Donk was taken when I joined the forum. Sort of fits as I spent my life working with horses.

If there's an admin reading this and Donk is unused, I've never seen a post, how hard would it be to drop the L from my page name?
No Donk listed, you should be able to change to that. Just send Mellow a message via the little envelope link above if he doesn't jump in here. @Mellow

1. DONCZ
    From OAK LAWN ,IL
    • Messages 24
    • Reaction score 0

2. dond
    From Spring Valley AZ
    • Messages 609
    • Reaction score 1

3. donduf
    From Marshallville, OH
    • Messages 12
    • Reaction score 0