This is really bizarre. Bike air conditioner

Re: Air conditioning

What is it going to cost and are you willing to give up your rear trunk and passenger to do it?

They're just preparing us for global warming...

Very nice idea for us down South. But someone should have put a little more into planning the photos, just looks.......wrong. :)

Maybe BigTom or AzDesertRider will test it out and give us a report. Can't think of a better location than Phoenix or Yuma for a test of this unit.

It makes heat too! Karen should get on and try it out for the heat side. Oh never mind, it would probably break the mounting system when her bike takes a nap.

Re: The ultimate farkle: On board air conditioner

Wonder how much that will cost ya...

I hear the Goldwing forum is working on a group buy!?!? :D

If I purchased this I would have to paint the AC unit like R2-D2 riding behind me on an X-wing!

droid_suction_tube_01.jpg

Apparently this is an Israeli system and 500 prototypes are for sale. I'm leery of ordering on a charge card overseas. I'll wait for the reviews.

John-

I think it looks like a good idea. Lots of us ride solo so we could come up with a way to mount it crossways over the passenger seat in front of the trunk.

A little coolness in the Texas summer heat or a little warmth in the Alberta spring and fall would be welcome.

Larry.

What does air conditioning do? I'm not sure we need it in Scotland. :D

What does air conditioning do? I'm not sure we need it in Scotland. :D

You're probably right, but we could sure use it here in SoCal when traveling through 115F Heat! :clap2:

Back
Top Bottom