Sunday Nescafe and weather, 13 October

Good afternoon, slepted in again, breakfast was Pancakes, getting to be a Sunday tradition. Bike cover from Amazon showed up yesterday,seems like reasonable quality for 25 bucks. Most important got the right size. Winter parking place is a dusty old barn and drafty.
Today's Weather was Sunny in the mid 60's F , back still sore so no walk outside to enjoy said Sunshine. Wahhh. Thanks giving dinner will be tomorrow, Kids and Grand kids coming, should be fun. IMG_6154.jpgIMG_6155.jpg

Good afternoon, slepted in again, breakfast was Pancakes, getting to be a Sunday tradition. Bike cover from Amazon showed up yesterday,seems like reasonable quality for 25 bucks. Most important got the right size. Winter parking place is a dusty old barn and drafty.
Today's Weather was Sunny in the mid 60's F , back still sore so no walk outside to enjoy said Sunshine. Wahhh. Thanks giving dinner will be tomorrow, Kids and Grand kids coming, should be fun. IMG_6154.jpgIMG_6155.jpg
Is that your buggy..??

Not my plane ,I wouldn't know how it Flys in bumpy air, and I'm to big to get in it. Pretty good speed for a VW powered plane,observed from the ground.

Back
Top Bottom