Helmets Scorpion EXO 900 - broken

I forgot to mention this... the one in my picture and I see also in your picture that there is some lube on the moving parts. The new one I received was dry and VERY stiff. I used a little lithium grease with a q-tip to lube the moving parts and it is just as smooth as original.

Thanks. My experience with their customer service was the same as yours- 3 rings, then a real human answered, and has a new assembly on it's way. No hurdles, no questions, just an apology for the failure and asking for the shipping address. I thanked him for the superior service!

Still waiting for my latch. I cancelled my BBG mostly due to this reason (a couple other factors added, but helmet was the deciding one). No complaint about the company...everything takes a long time to get here. Even tires from Two Brothers usually take 3 days! LOL

I'm starting to sweat. I called Scorpion and the latch shipped on the 29th, but they have no tracking info. If it doesn't come in the mail today or tomorrow I'll be leaving the shop early tomorrow to go buy a new helmet at Whitehorse Gear. Hopefully its just a minor delay in the shipping and it will come in today.

I had a pivot post break on my EXO-900, fell off the bike, within a year of me buying it. I emailed Scorpion, explained what happened and attached my purchase receipt as proof for warranty. They sent me 2 new posts, gratis.

FYI.

I also had that red latch for the chin bar break yesterday. Sent an email last night to Scorpion and received a reply back this morning from them telling me a replacement chin bar was being shipped to me.

Excellent customer service!

Ran into a local rider here in Indy that had two latches break on him. Didn't ask about details re: customer service, but he didn't rant about any hassle...

Must be a great helmet otherwise for so many people wanting to stick with it....

MIne broke on thursday, the handel broke off. But I could slip my head out of the helmet. Still waiting answer from Scorpion Europe. I bought it Orlando 2010. Maybe I have to wait for parts from USA.:(

Attachments

• IMG_4020 (480x640).jpg
    IMG_4020 (480x640).jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom