Gloves Gloves for Hot Weather Riding

I use a set of mechanix from Walmart... Work great! But they did not have a picture online.... Target did...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-0964559-5779816?ASIN=B000J6DHSC&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B000J6DHSC|Mechanix_Wear_ProFit_Series_1.5_Gloves&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B000J6DHSC&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001[/URL]

Last edited:
I wear aerostich elkskin ropers year around. Heat and humidity during the summer does not seem to make a difference. I have lined ropers for cold weather. They last longer than any other glove that I have used

I use Steve Held's as well and I have a pair of Olympia and a pair of Alpinestar gloves that are vented they both have knuckle protection and leather palms.

I found, by recomendation, that the ELK skin roper glove with wing cut thumb to work great here in Florida at 94 degrees. I don't sweat in them like deer skin and they have good protection. Also they are cheap $25.00 to$40.00.
Sonny

I wear Z1R Cyclone Mesh Gloves in the summer and they are awsome. Had the olympias and cortech but how they are sewed in the finger tips bother my fingers. The Z1R's are probably the most comfortable glove I have put on.

I have a set of Harley gloves, perforated leather.

You know...where the real money is made? MERCHANDISING!!!!

Harley Davidson, the coffee. Harley Davidson, the toilet paper. Harley Davidson, the spark plug wrench.. Harley Davidson, the...you get the idea.

I get mine from Oregon Glove Company.

I don't know if it is true, but I'm told that the CHP uses these gloves. I have the lined and un-lined gloves. The lined ones are not really great in the cold, but with heated grips I'm sure they would be perfect.

Also, I have had great customer service. I ordered a second pair about 4 years after I got the first pair. I couldn't remember my size or order number, or address (don't ask) but the woman found me after a while on the phone without a complaint. (even though I was an idiot). They even offered sizing returns in case I continued to be an idiot. :)

Cortech GX-Air gloves for me as well. VERY comfortable, high quality leather & padding and no gell in the palm. I cannot ride my ST13 with gel palm gloves, they make my hands go numb. No problems with the GX-Air. I have the silver like in the picture in the previous post so they are a bit cooler when it's really hot. I use the GX-Air jacket also.

BMW Rallye GS gloves. I wear them pretty much year round, mine are due for replacement. Vented, fabric/mesh uppers with full kangaroo leather palms/fingers, hardshell knuckles, velcro wrist closures.

BMW has updated the gloves, here's the link

Back
Top Bottom