Don't trust the "Man" for storm info

The closest Waffle House is 621 miles from me. A day's ride but it's a ways to go for waffles. Fortunately there's a few non-IHOP places and a couple of chicken and waffles places not too far away.

The closest Waffle House is 621 miles from me. A day's ride but it's a ways to go for waffles. Fortunately there's a few non-IHOP places and a couple of chicken and waffles places not too far away.
I could mail you some waffles and hashbrowns. They would probably taste the same next day as same day. :redface: I doubt the ham and eggs would make it.

A day?! That would be a long weekend for me.
It's not like I'm an LD rider but we had a few 600mi + days on my two rides to MT. One was a tad over 800. Started out at first light - a long day for sure. The only time we rode into the night. There was no worry of live stock leaping out on that particular stretch. The only disappointment was nighttime roadwork and riding through broken up dirt sort of off-roading at night. NOT my idea of a good time. 600 is doable but a long way for any meal. And to be clear that is one way per day.

Waffle house is pretty darn good but I wouldn't ride more than about 16 miles for the place. IHOP is probably a better closer choice.

Waffle house is pretty darn good but I wouldn't ride more than about 16 miles for the place. IHOP is probably a better closer choice.
My preference for WH is based largely on IHOP's refusal to sell a la carte. You must buy entire menu meals.

At WH, if you add up the individual prices for the items in their meals, they total up the same to the penny.

But, you can order what you want and omit what you don't want, and you only pay for what you do want.

Back
Top Bottom