Anyone else here play Wordle?

My sister and brother-in-law live in Venice, Florida. They weren't in a mandatory evacuation zone, so they stayed in their house. They had to hunker down in a bathroom for a few hours until the tornado warnings stopped and the worst of the storm had passed. They said the whole things was brutal and very scary, but they're OK. Me? I would have been gone long before it made landfall or, barring that, I'd have gone to the shelter. People are nuts...even the ones you're related to!! (Shaking head).

Safe travels, Andy!

Wordle 1,196 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Last edited:
@Sunday Rider and @Peppermint, I got as far south as Marion, VA yesterday before hearing of the mandatory evacuation of Hot Springs, NC, my destination.
Some might say I qualify for the ‘nuts’ category but despite a good soaking yesterday, nothing damaged, no harm done. Just a lot of disappointment and frustration. That’s still easier to deal with than road wash out conditions on two wheels.

What a way to spend some vacation time! :D

Just gonna sit tight and wait till she blows thru and then start meandering my way to WVSTOC next week. I hear the roads are dry there :wink:

These
@Sunday Rider and @Peppermint, I got as far south as Marion, VA yesterday before hearing of the mandatory evacuation of Hot Springs, NC, my destination.
Some might say I qualify for the ‘nuts’ category but despite a good soaking yesterday, nothing damaged, no harm done. Just a lot of disappointment and frustration. That’s still easier to deal with than road wash out conditions on two wheels.

What a way to spend some vacation time! :D

Just gonna sit tight and wait till she blows thru and then start meandering my way to WVSTOC next week. I hear the roads are dry there :wink:
These are what good stories are made of. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Wordle 1,196 3/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom