Wanted would like to buy early ecm std or police

Price
?
2007 non abs st1300 24000 miles, code 25............................will try atermarket knock sensor after changing sub harness, since i'm there doing coolant hoses, also fuel tube between tanks leaking

2007 non abs st1300 24000 miles, code 25............................will try atermarket knock sensor after changing sub harness, since i'm there doing coolant hoses, also fuel tube between tanks leaking
Don't waste your money.

I have a first bike that I'm seriously thinking about breaking down so that I can have the garage space back my current bike is an 09 police bike and my old one was a 06 standard what's the difference between the two ecms? I'll gladly sell you my spare and if you're anywhere on the East coast or in the south I'll deliver it by hand

I have a first bike that I'm seriously thinking about breaking down so that I can have the garage space back my current bike is an 09 police bike and my old one was a 06 standard what's the difference between the two ecms? I'll gladly sell you my spare and if you're anywhere on the East coast or in the south I'll deliver it by hand
The main difference between the 06 and 09 ECMs is the connector. seems the older version uses two two row (24 pin??) connectors while the newer one uses two 33 pin connectors. There may be mapping differences as well for emission purposes.

The main difference between the 06 and 09 ECMs is the connector. seems the older version uses two two row (24 pin??) connectors while the newer one uses two 33 pin connectors. There may be mapping differences as well for emission purposes.
what would you want for ecm, thanks

Back
Top Bottom