Welcome to all the recent newbies

RayD

1996 ST1100 (non-ABS)
Bike
1996 ST1100
Hello All,

Just picked up a 1996 ST1100 (non ABS). It currently has about 15k miles on it, I plan to expand that number during the few 'good' months rider weather we have up here in northern Maine. Anyways, looking forward to reading lots of informative posts about stuff I need to know about this bike.

Hey, just thinking about human migration. Are you at the age where you can follow the sun south during the winter. We could form a tribe that chases the weather.
A very much welcome to the herd......tribe.......crowd?

Bike
Kawasaki Ninja ZX9
Hi there,
I just picked up a 2003 ST 1300 Police. Been garage stored for the last 5 years and before that not ridden much. It only has 30, 900 Km (19,200 miles) I'm looking fwd to putting some miles on it this summer. I hope I am able to post some great memories with this new to me ride. I've had several sport bikes over the years the last one I still own and plan on cleaning it up and putting collector plates on it. A 1999 Kawasaki ZX9 that I have done many trips on and still love riding it. Having said that this ST is gonna make touring just a bit more comfortable I am hoping. Not to mention slowing me down ;)

Good Morning, getting my first post in, was enjoying my first ST last year, fixed it up, took it to TN to visit my Father, had a great time, soon after ward though a deer got me, of course, really close to my house, smacked it really good, I was ok though so , what ever :], anyways, fast forward a year, took the bike out of storage, found a donor bike on facebook, took everything I needed off of it (mostly plastics) and now I hope to sell the rest of the parts to everyone here that may need them as I did. My bike is not done yet either, just got the plastics repainted, then re assemble and hope it all works out! I have help though, and its now a shared bike between my self and my buddies father. Ill be happy to see it restored to a nice looking bike, a deer sure can turn them ugly. So looking forward to selling the rest of the donor and sharing my future travels. Safe riding out there.

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Good Morning, getting my first post in, was enjoying my first ST last year, fixed it up, took it to TN to visit my Father, had a great time, soon after ward though a deer got me, of course, really close to my house, smacked it really good, I was ok though so , what ever :], anyways, fast forward a year, took the bike out of storage, found a donor bike on facebook, took everything I needed off of it (mostly plastics) and now I hope to sell the rest of the parts to everyone here that may need them as I did. My bike is not done yet either, just got the plastics repainted, then re assemble and hope it all works out! I have help though, and its now a shared bike between my self and my buddies father. Ill be happy to see it restored to a nice looking bike, a deer sure can turn them ugly. So looking forward to selling the rest of the donor and sharing my future travels. Safe riding out there.
Being from boston, i am a expert on this. U r supposed to use a gun when hunting deers
The front end of your st is to b used on jaywalkers.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
This is crazy!
While ST1100s and ST1300s are dwindling in supply, the number of riders who own or have owned STs continues to grow!
How does that work?
Don't answer that.
Hello to those whose arrival I've missed. Don't ask ME for mechanical or electrical help, I'm only here to drink the coffee and provide smart-a$$ and irrelevant commentary.
But there are many here who actually know all about these delightful machines.

Top Bottom