Utah routes?

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Yup, im a airhead. Forgot my butler and cant find one. Im shocked that the three shops i stopped in never heard of a butler!
So, im rt 12 tomorrow and am asking for any suggestions of nice tours in utah. Id like to spend a few days here complaining about the sun and heat!

So, im rt 12 tomorrow and am asking for any suggestions of nice tours in utah. Id like to spend a few days here complaining about the sun and heat!
ha, wait until you hit the high altitude areas of route 12, you won't be complaining about the heat.

Look up your route on your laptop, then transfer that to you GPS and you'll be fine. ;)

Seriously, you can probably find a computer for guests at a motel and check out your route. I did a route through the 5 National Parks in Utah a couple years ago and may be heading down again. I started in Zion, then went to Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands and Capitol Reef. You're someplace close to getting on that route...but where?

Chris

Yup, im a airhead. Forgot my butler and cant find one. Im shocked that the three shops i stopped in never heard of a butler!
Find Mexican Hat, 261 up Moki Dugway, then up 95 to Hanksville, 24 to Loa...

52056845512_7499f65159_c.jpg

52057919453_874d8166ef_c.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Where on 12 are you? North, South?

There are just so many options, that you'll need to decide what you want to see.

There is still snow in the mountains (although most roads seem to be open), so you might have to be selective on your route(s).

Enjoy!

ha, wait until you hit the high altitude areas of route 12, you won't be complaining about the heat.

Im up and ready! Cant wait!

There are just so many options, that you'll need to decide what you want to see.

There is still snow in the mountains (although most roads seem to be open), so you might have to be selective on your route(s).

Enjoy!

Im in the Bryce end. Am planning a bryce loop and then 12.

Enjoy!

I want a few days in utah at least, so any suggestions would be appreciated

Don't miss Burr trail road at a Boulder UT. It about 15 miles till you hit gravel then turn back. There is even primitive camping on that road. At about 11 miles in there is a slot canyon on the left right next to the road not real deep but worth a look and some pics.1652023981870.png1652024287952.png

Don't miss Burr trail road at a Boulder UT. It about 15 miles till you hit gravel then turn back...
Go a few miles down the gravel and you'll hear an idiotic singing group that always picnics and throws their empty soda cans and garbage in the canyon...

52059217051_d882a30517_n.jpg
52058186897_181a017711_n.jpg

The Moron Tab and Apple choir...

Last edited:
Hwy 92 is a fantastic road with little traffic. It runs from I15 to hwy 189 just S. of Heber. Closed for snow right now.

Go a few miles down the gravel and you'll hear an idiotic singing group that always picnics and throws their empty soda cans and garbage in the canyon...

52059217051_d882a30517_n.jpg
52058186897_181a017711_n.jpg

The Moron Tab and Apple choir...
Did you make it too the switch backs? ... that was amazing

Back
Top Bottom