Tuesday Coffee/Weather

peterz

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
Good morning all, looks like everyone is still sleeping in today,anyways MH is in the pot,grab a cup. 65 degrees here in central NY heading to 89 with partly sunny skies and a chance of a STorm later in the day. Have a great day all and be safe out there. Later!

PZ

Last edited:
Good Morning All.
Twosday eh? Time marches on...
Thanks for the wakey @peterz I needed that.

I'm nursing a sore back thanks to all of the the frolicking here on the ranch.
I'm supposed to take it easy but I still ignore my age and pretend I'm still 20 yo - why not?!
This body doesn't always keep up with my state of mind - ugh.

We've had lots of rain here in Paradise and construction and rain don't mix well.
Actually they mix and make mudpiles - everywhere.
Maybe I'll slow down to 65mph for awhile.

Hey, who's doing what out there?

Y'all have a wonduhfill day!

1716285420977.png

Morning all and thanks for the coffee Peter.

If there was a place in the neighborhood your mother warned you to stay away from as a kid it was often Maxwell's house!

Now we know why.

It's a foggy 9C headed to a cloudy 14C later on. Not the best riding weather but better than rain we're supposed to get the rest of the week. It'll put a bit of a stop order on more vacation riding and vacation yard work. Mrs. Obo said yes, it's a real thing, to my skepticism.

Meeting up with @catcher later today for a late lunch to discuss the fate of the world or something. I'm told there will also be cake. I think I'll Wing it... I've already got over 2.2K on it in 24 days.

From the land of randomness may I present today's quotation: The hawk didn’t understand why the ground squirrels didn’t want to be his friend.

Hope everyone has an excellent Tuesday!

Obo.

Morning all! Mind hamsters up to their infernal tricks again. 11C and dark here, 12C and rain all day are forecast.

Back to the salt mines later. Driving the cage today so I can pick up a couple bags of dog food on the way home.

Began excavating the carport yesterday. Everything had been piled to one side by the previous contractor and while neatly done, it rendered that side unable to be used. I'm hoping to create enough space for the bike to get under shelter.

I'm off to try to catch another couple hours of shut eye. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning, all, and thanks for the coffee, Peter!

We have a mix of sun and clouds this morning, but that isn't going to last long, as the heat and humidity will bring rain and a lot of crash-bang-boom this afternoon and evening. I figured out how to cool my new place down to a point where it's livable, so I think I'll just stay in here today. No choice, anyway...gotta work.

If there was a place in the neighborhood your mother warned you to stay away from as a kid it was often Maxwell's house!
Gaaaa! Ear worm! Thanks a lot, Obo!!

Everyone have a great day, stay safe and go safely. And stay away from silver hammers.

Patty

Good morning, all. Thanks for the cup, Peter.

65/87 and sunny for today. Only a week and a half until my RTE, so I’ll be doing yard work and cleaning the grills and smoker today. Then some pressure washing on the deck, then some deck stain, cleaning chairs and tables, making grocery list. Maybe I’ll just serve peanut butter sandwiches and say, “Pfffttt.”

John

good morning all. thanks for the coffee Peter. 63F on the dog walk with clouds some stars and no moon. today holds a trip to the Subaru dealer for a 4 wheel alignment on our 1999 forester. I'm sure once they look it over they will have a mile long list of things it needs to be done to it. it's our around town car. we have owned it since new and at 274,XXX miles I'm not going to spend a ton of money on it. but I will sit in their waiting room, eat their snacks, drink their coffee and read my paperback. So that adventure starts at 9am this morning. the high should see 93F. enjoy the day.

stay safe

Good morning ,nice day here in the gulch 18C and going to 27C . Looks like a rain storm coming in but weather people say no rain today . Grass was fertilized and is now growing at a very fast rate cut it 3 times in the last week and needs it again now . Finished our May 24 weekend and now off to work and clean out shop for a little while ,amazing some of the treasures I have found . Take care ,ride safe and have a fun day eh !

Thanks for the coffee Peter, the Snooze alarm won this morning. Following up last night's post, I got home at 2:05 in the AM, not fun.
But it was a great night to ride, nice and warm temps making it just a little cool at 75mph.
Almost cold this morning, had to add a sweatshirt under my mesh jacket when the overnight low dropped to 64.
I'm such a wimp.
I'll do another 120 miles after work tonight, riding in the opposite direction, for a printer swap.
@Obo I think you have a few thousand more miles (km's) before you wear out the Wing, so ride on.
John, we'll come see everyone at your RTE in a few days, but if we're gonna have peanut butter, I prefer crunchy, please. Let me know if I need to bring some bread. I'll bring the food for Kaiser.
Arggghhh, it's so late.
I'll be seeing ya.

Last edited:
Morning Peter & All, from Vidilia, Louisiana!

Currently it's about 78°, heading for 90°, with a strong breeze blowing.

Obviously we had to park (dock?) on the wrong side of the river. Natchez Mississippi is where they told us we would be parking at. Which is on the other side.

The attached picture is my view for the morning.

We did go see a plantation yesterday, haunted they said.... yeah right,

Later today, we are scheduled for a trip around Natchez, but that's about it. I have come to the conclusion, that this is a sentence and not a vacation, since my wife and sisters are having to deal with their 93 yr old father!

Have a great day!

Attachments

• 20240521_093136.jpg
    20240521_093136.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 8
Morning all......

Thanks Peter......,mmmmmm. MH

Sunny but turning to rain by mid day and rain for the next two days. :confused:
Glad the fence and garden are done. Truck is washed and put away too.

Indoor chores for a couple days I guess.

Hope everyone has a satisfying Satuesday,
T

Back
Top Bottom