Saturday April 13th Café.

We're all looking forward to Keith's project coming to completion, I'm betting it will be functional, appreciated, and nice-looking.

I'd be putting the final application of clear coat on the base about now, except I'm being held prisoner and can't move at present.

17130293248281318181708298640489.jpg

Speaking of presents, she brought me one a while back.

20240413_105428.jpg

And all you stone movers (you know who you are), don't they make tractors for that? I don't have stones to relocate, only dead trees, but there's a chainsaw in my garage for that.

Yes & No! :think1:

If the stones would jump into the bucket of the tractor, then jump out (don't want to just dump them, you'd probably break a couple...$$$...), and land where they need to go, one would not have to man handle them!

But, once in the bucket (14 at a time), the tractor will transport them within a reasonable distance, where you man handle them from the bucket to their new home!

:nanana1:

:rofl1:

And all you stone movers (you know who you are), don't they make tractors for that? I don't have stones to relocate, only dead trees, but there's a chainsaw in my garage for that.

Anyone that wants rocks, I know where you can get them!
And they are free! If you bring beer I’ll help load them, hell even if you don’t bring beer, I’ll help load them! There are lots! So don’t worry about being greedy!

There are also assorted cement block & bricks!
Come one, come all!
WB

And they are free! If you bring beer I’ll help load them, hell even if you don’t bring beer, I’ll help load them! There are lots! So don’t worry about being greedy!

There are also assorted cement block & bricks!
Come one, come all!
WB
Meh.

Ever summer there's a neighbor with a large yard that offers "free U-pick dandelions."

Not too many takers, not even the folks who make dandelion wine.

Back
Top Bottom