Over sized and odd ball attractions

Forgot about this pic from last week until I ran into it on my phone...

Wilbur, WA:

Pig-Ducks.jpg

Dale_I and I were out looking for milk cartons and as luck would have it we found one....

IMG_2918.jpg

Oh thank God. I thought this was going to be a thread about medical maladies.

And... if they don't produce the milk... they may end up here...
2017-08-13 15.00.49.jpg

Last edited:
OK... I think we might have a theme going here... Lactose intolerant need not apply...
MilkBottle.jpg

It may not be over sized for what it is... but any time I can ride under something to park for the pic... it's big...
BigVehicle.jpg

I came face to face with a green one of those when coming around a corner on one of my favorite farm roads I ride. . .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had never browsed this thread until a few minutes ago, still haven't looked at every page. I am wondering if any forum members who have attended Moonshine have posted any of the oversized attractions in Casey?

Hammered car in Houston area ... it sits in front of a recycling center, close to two popular BBQ restaurants.

The artwork was originally at another business, where it had a red tongue hanging down over the front end to the ground, and it had eyeballs looking skyward in distress

20180128_134032-01.jpg

I hope to get something to post here over the weekend, schedule and weather permitting. What I have in mind is well within an hour RT from my house. If I have the chance, may also go for the "Y" in the A-Z game. What I have in mind for this one is (hopefully) within 3 hrs (RT) of the house.

This should qualify as both an oversized and oddball attraction. It's a very large token-operated vending machine that dispenses used cars.

It's a little bit oddball in that there are only 8-10 of them currently in operation in the US as far as I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnHaPVP-opw

I saw this one this afternoon for the first time, and was fortunate enough to be there when it dispensed a car to the parking lot.

Attachments

• Carvana (2).jpg
    Carvana (2).jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 60
Can't wait to see and hear the uproar when someone hacks their tokens! :)

This should qualify as both an oversized and oddball attraction. It's a very large token-operated vending machine that dispenses used cars.

Too funny. We shopped at Ethan Allen for new furnishings (30% off if you have a FEMA #) and as we pulled onto the I-10 feeder before Wilcrest, we saw it and i mentioned "we should get that" ... too late :)

These aren't oversized from thier original use point of view, but definately one of the larger (at least heavier) things I've seen used for advertising.

This is a full size dozer and combine lifted up on towers advertising the Caterpillar dealer just outside of Ewan, WA. Not sure what it cost... but I don't want to be around in a heavy wind....

20180708_145451.jpg.....20180708_145511.jpg

20180708_145457.jpg.....20180708_145506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom