Moving to Johnson City, Tennessee

Congrats. We are headed there for our Fall Men's Trip this year. I just finished plotting out a weeks worth of riding on squiggly roads around Roan Mountain

Welcome to a free state i am just around the corner in shady valley. We will have to meet up

Congrats. We are headed there for our Fall Men's Trip this year. I just finished plotting out a weeks worth of riding on squiggly roads around Roan Mountain
maybe we can meet up i have a campground in shady valley

Yep, there's some mighty fine riding up there and nearby.
Nice part of Tennessee to be in - but then I'm a bit prejudiced when it comes to my state. :biggrin:
You're in an easy day spot to run up to West Virginia and back or down to North Carolina, etc.
Cant wait to ride the Tennessee roads. Nice green landscape for a change.

Welcome to a free state i am just around the corner in shady valley. We will have to meet up
for sure. I'll get back to you with a PM when I get settled in. Thanks!

Congrats and good luck for the future.
Thank you!

Congrats and will be moving myself from Chattanooga to Cookeville which you will pass through on I-40. As UP said, great area and hope to see you down the road.

Thank you for asking, and I should have let everyone know that I turned the job offer down. Beautiful location and fantastic folks. The company backed out on paying for a corporate move at the last minute. Too bad for the both of us. Bummer deal!

That is a shame was looking forward to having another ST owner nearby.It is a LOT cooler here in the summer than AZ but the winters can be COLD. We had 16 below 0 Christmas weekend.

Back
Top Bottom