Just joined your group Introducing myself and my Bike

Live work and Ride in South east Queensland Australia Eastern seaboard about 1/2 way
gretest riding weather on the planet and we have a lot of varying roads Twisties Wide open and Long distance rides Our state of Queensland is big and if i head west about 8000km till i meed the west coast
Anyhow i ride a 2005 ST1300a Just purchased it with 40,000 km needed a litrtle TLC new keys seat and a few accessories
i also ride a road trail bike and this is my daily knockabout

Attachments

• IMG_9353.jpeg
    IMG_9353.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3487 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_3487 Copy.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3492.png
    IMG_3492.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9209.jpeg
    IMG_9209.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 79
Oh yes, welcome to the sight. If you get a chance ride up to Washington and enjoy the roads and company. Got water wing option? Maybe if you get going real fast and use sand paddles.

Welcome from Cornwall UK! Nice looking bike you have there, hope you get loads of Smiles from her. I have family in Cairns and hired a BMW 650 whilst over there to explore on. As you say, fantastic roads, especially from Cairns to Port Douglas.

Hi Timbo, nice find. The bike looks sharp!
As I'm half a world away, I'll have to make do reading the Ozzie ride reports on ADVrider.
You have a great big land down there for exploring.
Welcome in!

Welcome to the group! You will find a lot of good information about ST's here, and a lot of friendly people.

JohnConner
:bluegw::usflag1:

Welcome aboard, Timbo! That's a very nice ride - great colour and I'm impressed with that seat, too!
May it bring you many miles of smiles!
I, too, have family in Oz, but not near you - they're in Melbourne.

Patty :canflag1:

Greetings (80 miles from Lake Tahoe California). I'm lovin that blue color. Happy for you. Many safe/fast miles.

Back
Top Bottom