Anyone else here play Wordle?

Bike
2006 ST1300
I'd been doing Wordle most days, with a best of about 105 correct solutions in a row, but the NY Times has steadily removed functionality for non-subscribers or non-sign-ups. Now that even stats are behind a notional paywall I'll content myself with just doing Byrdle.

Sunday Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
1997 ST1100
STOC #
How's everybody doing here? I appreciate the continuous play we've had here. Thank You!
All good, I find this is nice to get started in the morning. Although some of the words have taken me a frustratingly looooong time! The comments crack me up a lot and are as much part of the puzzle and allure. But I agree with Bill, they must be running out of 5 letter words, or they are repeating them and we just think we are smarter now.

OP
OP
Beeflips

Beeflips

(it's me...Greg) Returning some videotapes
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
I'd been doing Wordle most days, with a best of about 105 correct solutions in a row, but the NY Times has steadily removed functionality for non-subscribers or non-sign-ups. Now that even stats are behind a notional paywall I'll content myself with just doing Byrdle.
Interesting, I don't pay the times any money, but I do have my stats right there when I play. However, I did create an account, but you don't have to pay for creating just an account, and maybe that's why that hasn't happened to me yet?

OP
OP
Beeflips

Beeflips

(it's me...Greg) Returning some videotapes
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
All good, I find this is nice to get started in the morning. Although some of the words have taken me a frustratingly looooong time! The comments crack me up a lot and are as much part of the puzzle and allure. But I agree with Bill, they must be running out of 5 letter words, or they are repeating them and we just think we are smarter now.
Curious about the repeat words, hmmmm...that would be a disappointment, but I suppose at some point, sure they may have to.

Top Bottom