RTC 2023/10/4-6 WV, Davis, Rest Rite Campground

Just curious: WV-STOC is Oct 4 thru 8. Are you intentionally not matching the whole event?
Nope, just indicating my flexibility for the dates. If anyone wants to stay an entire week, I'm free and it's open for discussion. When I talked to Restrite they also indicated tenting flexibility and no need for reservations. :)

Tom

We'll look for you Wednesday afternoon Tom. You won't want to miss the mid afternoon meal at Mim's Kitchen on Saturday, it's on your way back to Florida.

John G.

Just curious: WV-STOC is Oct 4 thru 8. Are you intentionally not matching the whole event?
I didn't know it at the time but I might be clairvoyant. 4-6 might be accurate for me because I may not now be matching the whole event. There is a Moto Guzzi gathering at Meadows of Dan, Willsville 6-8 October (about 5 hours from Davis WV) which Is a camping event: VIRGINIA MOTO GUZZI RALLY/CAMPOUT. The other group info is here: https://www.mgnoc.com/rally_calendar.html

I won't post the Guzzi Campout as a separate RTC as it conflicts with WV-STOC. :)

The following week 13-15 Oct I plan on camping at the BMW Colonial Virginia Rally, Wakefield Va (last year I won a set of Road 6 GT's there). Enjoyed the event at a great location. As always I'm flexible and open to RTC suggestions/ discussion.

Tom

Last edited:
Most all my plans have fallen apart. The 2 events (rtc, m/g rally) sounds like fun and should work for me. 2 for 1 can't beat that. I'll keep you informed.

Rather than commit to a cabin SToc event I thought I'd perhaps camp nearby. My attendance will depend upon weather and whether anyone else is interested.

Restrite Campground updated 2023 (campendium.com)

Tom
Sorry Tom I totally forgot about my super car ride along with my daughter that was resheduled 3x for that week end.......what I told you, another plan falls apart. Al

Since no one else seems interested in this camping plan; I will most likely attend a BMW camping rally in Wakefield southern Va. Oct-13-15 instead. I really enjoyed it last year and have other camping locations to check out in the Savannah Ga. area. :cool:

:tent3:

Tom

52448806263_99f126c0a6_c.jpg

Tom,
You'll be missed. I've heard they have some openings come up at the BWF lodge if you're interested in that. Also we'll be having caveman TV at the cabins each night.

John G.

Tom,
You'll be missed. I've heard they have some openings come up at the BWF lodge if you're interested in that. Also we'll be having caveman TV at the cabins each night.

John G.
John,

Appreciate the offer, I kind of feel I should support the few tent camping events that remain before they all disappear. I love tent camping, it's my happy place.. Cabins are for when I get older. ;)

Tom

Back
Top Bottom