RTC 2020-12-07/08 FL, Ortona South COE Lake Okeechobee

TPadden

Tom Padden
Continuing Florida COE (Corps of Engineer) exploration a week later, and even warmer weather. Yes it's Monday-Tuesday. :cool:

Site 31.

Tom

Last edited:
Monday, Tuesday? December 7th & 8th or Tuesday and Wednesday? 8th & 9th?
Bill,

I plan on camping the 7th and 8th, Monday and Tuesday, but unless anyone has other plans may explore the lake and area to the east coast. Tuesday or Wednesday. So far it's just Raymond and I. I'm not sure of Raymond and he's not sure of me. The whole purpose of posting is really to see if anyone has any other desires or wants to firm up the jello. Can't waste Florida high temps in the mid 60's! :cool:

Raymond plans on being there Monday...:biggrin:

Tom

Last edited:
I plan on being there on Monday, will know later in the week if my son is coming or not. I Will let you know.. We will stay Monday night and Tuesday night and then head for the east coast on Wednesday morning. So count me in.

I plan on being there on Monday, will know later in the week if my son is coming or not. I Will let you know.. We will stay Monday night and Tuesday night and then head for the east coast on Wednesday morning. So count me in.
Great, I'LL start a text group...

Tom

Just saw this. I'm going to miss you guys by about a week - going down to visit kids in Ft Myers area, staying in Ortona. I've ridden a little around sugar cane part of S. Fl but if you find anything interesting, drop me a note so I can check it out. Cheers, Jack

..but if you find anything interesting, drop me a note so I can check it out. Cheers, Jack
Jack,

Sorry to miss you but I find everything interesting when I ride with Raymond; you'll have to check him out yourself (again). I well remember how loud you cried and screamed like a baby when he last "helped" you on your bike in Prince George ... :rofl1:

Tom

50682963227_105e109a84_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom