'19 BMW R1250RT

Will the RTs windscreen get the sporty shorty treatment,,, CAt
Yes I think it will! I'm waiting a bit to see if I can find a stock or an old model screen for sale to chop chop. I went out in the garage last evening just to take the screen completely off and give it a try this morning. It was too hot to do much so this morning it will be experiment time.

Yes I think it will! I'm waiting a bit to see if I can find a stock or an old model screen for sale to chop chop. I went out in the garage last evening just to take the screen completely off and give it a try this morning. It was too hot to do much so this morning it will be experiment time.
Tom's solution

Mine was laying around and had to adjust the holes; still available new for $184. Might find it cheaper ...

Tom

53095634680_ab40108923_z.jpg

Last edited:
Well the heat feels like was 99 at 6 this morning per the weather guessers so I went to work.

Shorty has been installed. Don’t ask me if it’s good looking do ask me if I get air on my chest as the MC gods intended. I got the radar detector up and running too so it’s time for a trip.

IMG_2012.jpeg

IMG_2013.jpeg

Well the heat feels like was 99 at 6 this morning per the weather guessers so I went to work.

Shorty has been installed. Don’t ask me if it’s good looking do ask me if I get air on my chest as the MC gods intended. I got the radar detector up and running too so it’s time for a trip.

View attachment 318322

View attachment 318323
Hmmm... I have my original sport shield I may try that on...

Back
Top Bottom