Where did you ride today?

It's so cute how you eastern SOUTHERN folks refer to those worn down old stumps as mountains. :biggrin: Come on out to WESTOC next June in Calgary for the spectacular scenery and riding along the Icefields Parkway.

Yes but one of us will still be posting new riding pictures in January, February and March!

Due to colder than normal weather this October, I did my last ride of the season today, weeks earlier than normal. About 300klm up to kitchener Waterloo area then down to Delhi and back to Hamilton. Was nice easy afternoon, but needed heated gear on last hour or so. In to the dealers heated storage next week. 14550klm or 9000 miles this year which is a good year for me.

Went to the local MRI imaging center. Wrenched my back last week, and riding that x-ray table was not my idea of fun. Scyatica(sp) pain ain't no joke...

Took STrykr for a ride to Athens, GA today. Had lunch with my two brothers, mom & dad. Rode from there to see a cousin in Bowman, GA. Love taking the ST thru the backroads. Started off with 47 degrees at 830a. Ended up with 67 degrees when STryker got back in the barn. Great day!

The Triumph dealer, but didn't result in anything interesting, lol.

Round and about the St. Paul highways. Saw the odo finish with 1,000 more miles on it than when I picked up the bike 5 weeks ago.

Really happy with the decision to buy this old bike.

Just back from a long moonlight ride. Making a mental note to do this again. Full moons are beautiful against the clouds and the added light on the road is a bonus.

Well, nowhere today (yet.) Yesterday we rode back to Wichita from Kerrville. Spend last Saturday riding the Three Sisters and adjacent roads. Got to see a bunch of my Motorcycle Sport Touring Assn friends over the weekend.

39ºf when I rode to henry's this morning, only stayed four hours cause I wasn't feeling good. put a wolfman explorerlite tank bag on the GSA, gave a friend a rear tire for his wing so he's not riding around on a bald tire20181029_162317.jpg

Last Monday was beautiful, my bride and I rode south toward Jasper, AR and had a great lunch at the Cliff House. This has to be one of the best year for fall color I've seen in several years. We took the long way home through the Ozark landscape. It was a great ride, about 160 miles, round trip.

Top Bottom