TX-North: Tag

Dang, I drove right by it about 1:00AM last Tuesday morning heading south on an IBA ride. Wouldn't have helped anyway since I was headed due south.

I'm going to try and grab it tomorrow on my way home. Not sure where to drop it though. It'll be somewhere between Dimmitt and North Dallas.

If you don't make it, no worries. I went by there today but wasn't going to post until I made the return trip from Colorado Friday...It would be ironic to get "Bruced " on a tag that has sat for 8 months...lol

If you don't make it, no worries. I went by there today but wasn't going to post until I made the return trip from Colorado Friday...It would be ironic to get "Bruced " on a tag that has sat for 8 months...lol

Well, I got it on Sunday morning, but don't have a new tag yet. If you can move it, please do... not sure when I'll be able to find a new spot. TBH, after my 3000 mile round trip to San Diego in +115?F temps, I'm pretty wiped out for a week or two.

Is that Magnolia, TX? If so, that seems a little too far south for the North TX tag. ;)

Its in Waco, it the silos from the HGTV show "Fixer Upper". Their company is called Magnolia.

We went down to Waco yesterday to see the Magnolia Farms. Didn't ride the Wing, to hot. There must have been a thousand people there. We had to hard three blocks away. In addition to their popular show-Fixer Upoer, they are making some kind of money there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 18
Took the new bike on a shake down ride....about 230 miles R/T from home/Waco/new tag/home. Just at 4 hours because of the traffic in Dallas and on I35.

Old tag
IMAG0680%5B1%5D-M.jpg

New tag

IMAG0685%5B1%5D-M.jpg

Ok......a clue....below......

https://forestaten.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Tag/Tag/i-GHcNmKC/A

Last edited:
Geez, I've got no excuse... those metal cows are 2 mins from my office! Now I just have to think of a good new tag.

Paul....yep, we have to give the city folks a shot at the tag....now and then. :)
Watch out for the dropped leaves...kind of slippery. :)

Thanks, Jeff. Hope to see you two soon!

Last edited:
Old and new..

Attachments

• IMG_20161222_094848.jpg
    IMG_20161222_094848.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20161222_130448.jpg
    IMG_20161222_130448.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 47
Tim, it appears your Wee Strom may be on performance enhancing drugs.......have you had it tested lately?

Tim, it appears your Wee Strom may be on performance enhancing drugs.......have you had it tested lately?

LOL, have not tested it lately... Sure hope it last more than 4 hours though!

Top Bottom