Article [11] ST1100 - Torque Settings

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
I don't remember where I got it, but has proven to be a great time saver for me.
So I have uploaded a PDF that has all the torque values for the ST1100.
In my use it is very accurate compared to the manuals.
It is also nice that you can make copies and get them greasy without messing up a proper manual.

Attachments

• ST1100 Torque Settings.pdf
    87.8 KB · Views: 212
I don't remember where I got it, but has proven to be a great time saver for me.
It is also nice that you can make copies and get them greasy without messing up a proper manual.
Thanks UP, it'll be printed out for the garage, like you I've spent what seems like hours looking for torques.
Upt'North.

Thanks UP, it'll be printed out for the garage, like you I've spent what seems like hours looking for torques.
Upt'North.
JuST as a point of reference, all parts’ torque values and lube requirements are clearly shown right next to them on the schematic page for the specific procedure in the official Honda Service Manual. One of the things that I find brilliant about its format and why I recommend it over the aftermarket versions.

BTW, the Honda Manual also lists all torque values by location, and lube types too, in chapter 1!

N.B. the torque value for the front fender bolts is different for ABS models. DAMHIKT

John

Last edited:

Thank you very much kind Sir, very helpful indeed, a wonderful aid to my poor sleeping habits! :D. I just don't get enough! :D

Happy New Year....again everybody, here I come, my swingarm is coming off soooooon.

Also...in following the above I somehow found this too. Maybe some already have it but a handy bookmark for some. All pdfs are downloadable too. I got the lot!!! Thanks again.

Top Bottom