Pants Quality Motorcycle Pants Waterproof and CE hips and knees for only $30!

iflyvfr

Eric
Bike
2007 ST1300
I finally found some good quality MC pants at a REALLY good price. $29.99 with FREE shipping. Bought this on eBay and received them yesterday:

Cuber MC pants

I was hesitant to purchase them at this low price point but am very pleased. If you're looking for super-affordable MC pants with CE protection, check out this seller on eBay.

I finally found some good quality MC pants at a REALLY good price. $29.99 with FREE shipping. Bought this on eBay and received them yesterday:

Cuber MC pants

I was hesitant to purchase them at this low price point but am very pleased. If you're looking for super-affordable MC pants with CE protection, check out this seller on eBay.
I have one of their ventalated mesh jackets, really like it

Cuber MC pants

How does they fit, couldn't find any comments about it?
Thanks!

Good to know. Looking forward to your test reports. I thought I had found a decent pair of riding pants in the HWK brand. They looked good,,, fit good,,, reasonable $80.cdn price. But turned out not to be waterproof,,, and the knee armor was so poorly mounted that it was useless. I have since returned to my mx roots,,, and use shin pads nearly %100 of the time. Easy, cheap, comfortable, protection from heat and road rash. Great find on these, Cuber pants,,, cheers,,, CAt'

20220721_140448.jpg

Cuber MC pants

Based on this recommendation, I ordered a pair of the Cuber pants and received them the end of last week. Looks like they're made well but the sizing seems off. I ordered a 34 waist which is what I wear in all other pants but I couldn't even get these closed around my waist. The length seemed correct though. How was the waist fit for you? I've never owned m/c pants before, does one need to order them a size or two larger? It would be nice to have the room to wear long johns underneath.

Based on this recommendation, I ordered a pair of the Cuber pants and received them the end of last week. Looks like they're made well but the sizing seems off. I ordered a 34 waist which is what I wear in all other pants but I couldn't even get these closed around my waist. The length seemed correct though. How was the waist fit for you? I've never owned m/c pants before, does one need to order them a size or two larger? It would be nice to have the room to wear long johns underneath.
I think I might order these, as the price is right. Would be nice to have a cheap pair of "waterproof" pants. Cheap and waterproof don't usually go together. But they give no sizing guidelines. 38/34 is usually good for me for the bike. Not sure if this works for these, based on above.

Last edited:
Would be very interested to hear others experiences with the waist sizing before I reorder. This was their initial reply:

Thank you for your concern. We really apologize for that you Order 34 W & 34 L , its exactly we sent to you.
Our sizes are 100% USA size chart Automotive

If you want one size up. Please order 36W.... L34 we will send.

& return back pant which received, we will return your money back

Thank you
Team CUBER

Sizing is confusing, at best. I've got a pair of Tourmaster pants, size 34-36 (label). My waist measures 38.5" and these pants are loose. I was looking at Olympia yesterday (online) and their sizing chart says to order your waist measurement. My problem here is that the Olympia pants around 38 - 40" all come with inseams that rival military sizing. (Quartermaster, "How do the pants fit?" Recruit, "Fine, but they are a little loose around the armpits.")

For $30, how can you go wrong?

Top Bottom