I can't keep a secret!!!

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
I'm not even going to try.

It's red, it's Italian, it followed me home yesterday. Can I keep it?

620 Multistrada, 2006. Has some upgrades, forks from the 1000 Multi, Pipes, grips, frame sliders.

Smallest displacement street legal bike I have owned since 1971. That was a 305 Super Hawk. I am very clearly in love, or at least hard lust...

A couple of pics here, the rest will be up on my Picasa link below.

Attachments

• DSC_0004-1.JPG
    DSC_0004-1.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_0005-1.JPG
    DSC_0005-1.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0008-1.JPG
    DSC_0008-1.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 41
That looks like it'll be a red blast to ride!

Which bike did you let go in the trade?

and... congrats, of course!!!

The Multistrata 620 was my previous bike. I loved it. It is incredibly comfortable good handling bike. It is the first bike that I felt comfortable doing gravel roads. I did 8 km of winding gravel on the second day of riding a bike for the first time in 25 years. It is a great feeling. The torque is unbelievable as long as you are above 2500 rpm. Given that I ride 20,000 - 30,000 km/yr it just was the wrong bike for me. You'll love it.

It was the B King that went away...

The cool part of the whole deal is that he was as excited with the BK as I was with the Duc. He'd been looking for a Black/Silver BK for some time....He's got a paint scheme in mind that includes the Ducati red...Oh, and he has 3 in his garage, too...

Sweet! It looks like it weighs about 300 lbs. That will be fun to throw around. Congrats Tom.

When I tell people my Versys is a poor man's Multistrada, that's the exact bike I'm referencing. Have fun with it!

I say close the garage door quick before it can get away! :D

Congrats! :wave1:

This brings this old joke to mind.

An old man went into confession and told the priest: "Father, I'm 81, married with six children and 13 grandchildren. Last night I had an affair and made love to two 18-year-old girls. Twice."
"I see," said the priest. "When was the last time you were in confession?"

"Never, Father", replied the old man. "I'm Jewish"

"So why are you telling me?"

"I'm telling everybody!"

Back
Top Bottom