How Many New Zealand Riders on this Forum?

Happy to link up when down in the South Island. We live in Napier if you are up this way -St1300 rider 40,000 k 2007

Hello There,
I note that there is not much activity in our New Zealand Section?
I live in Christchurch is there any one out there who wants to go on local rides and or further a feild?
Regards Trevor

Hi all Kiwis I live in Napier Sunny Hawkes Bay and ride a 2007 ST1300 and go on local regional trips planning to ride to Auckland and Northland over Christmas any one interested

Hello There,
I note that there is not much activity in our New Zealand Section?
I live in Christchurch is there any one out there who wants to go on local rides and or further a feild?
Regards Trevor
I'm in Wellington (Porirua) and we go for a weekly Sunday morning coffee run. Come along!
George

Hi Trevor:

Spent 3 months in Oz and NZ in 2000 and are planning a return trip this fall (possibly Sept. or Oct.)We may rent a bike there, so if no one in NZ wants to ride would you consider a couple of Canucks?

Or we could just find a local and have a few pints and tell lies!

El Gato Loco

Mark and Carrie

Or you could just ride with 2 guys named Mark :D
[/QUOTE
Greetings from Sunny Hawkes Bay ST1100P .I love my V Strom 650 2012 but the ST1100 is so smooth and comfortable , can't wait for a trip :)
I wanted to see if I could get used to a bigger bike and I think it is so smooth and has great balance . Doing U turns is a breeze compared to my higher up DL650.
Had the ST about 6 weeks and just doing a few adjustments and add ons. Very happy with my ST :)

Hi guys I'm in Hawkes Bay Taradale if you still riding give a yell 021899 884 riding a 2007 st1300

Top Bottom