Global Wild Card Theme Tag

1129VLD

"71David5"
Bike
04 ST1300
STOC #
Same basic TAG rules will apply. The order that the photos are taken is not important as long as both photos are taken after the most current TAG is posted.

You can post the grab before you post the new TAG, but the TAG is still available to be moved until you post the new location.

Be descriptive as to what exactly the new theme is, and what you expect a rider to photograph in order to grab the TAG. Wide latitude should be given in most cases so the TAG theme keeps moving.

Be mindful that posting a theme that is unique to your area could cause the TAG to stall.

Beware .. the TAG theme could easily change several times a day. :)

Wastewater Plant

1st theme: Wastewater treatment facility ....

101_0084.JPG

OLD

Wastewater Plant

100_0447.jpg

NEW

This is the Train Station located at Surf Beach in Lompoc!!!

100_0442.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0435.jpg

Today was such a nice day to get out and ride in beautiful Southern California. Thanks Jeff for starting this new Tag forum. Another excuse to get out and ride.:mcrider: This is my first time Tagging and it won't be my last. Lets get this one moving!!!

I WON'T TOLERATE ANARCHY IN THIS THREAD! :)

Executive decision here: The current tag is still a train station, or something related to trains (motogirl wasn't specific).

We can't let this get bogged down. This type of TAG should change at least a couple of times a day.

NEW

This is the Train Station located at Surf Beach in Lompoc!!!

100_0442.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0435.jpg

The tag is a train station as stated in Motogirl's heading on her new tag!!

Okay, lets keep this moving:

The Grab:
The Amtrak station in Grover Beach
101_0087.JPG

The New:
Anything having to due with ice cream
101_0092.JPG

OLD TAG

This is an Ice Cream shop in Solvang!!!!

100_0450.jpg

The New Tag is any Post Office anywhere on the planet Earth!!!! This is a easy fun game of tag!!! It can be a Post Office in your town or any town...

Lets play Tag!!! :D

100_0448.jpg

Grab/Old

attachment.php

attachment.php

Post Office: Acworth, GA

New Tag

attachment.php

attachment.php

New Theme: Fire Department: Station, Equipment, Etc...

Sorry...first attempt at a Tag.....should I assume that no date stamp...no count?

Ahhhhh.....I can see them, but no one else can! I uploaded them to a private album....I'll fix that right now! Thanks!

Top Bottom