Suits Best Adventure Motorcycle Touring Suits

Fully agree on the badlands pro— love mine but when it gets brutally hot in the summer I trade it for a mesh jacket for my commute.

Stacy's rider uses the X-MOTO 2 ensemble from Olympia. Like all 'convertible' clothing it's not brilliant at any one thing but it's good at most everything... :biggrin: :crackup::thumb:

It's not a serious review if it didn't include MOTOPORT.
There are several suits that are not included. The title should be the "Best Motorcycle Touring Suits - of those tested"

That is not to say that the article is not helpful; it is as long as the fact that not all available suites were tested is kept in mind.

Yes, very true. My comment is a bit harsh. My apology. The review is helpful on the range tested.
Thanks, D

IMHO, there is only one "suit" in this review, the Aerostich Roadcrafter. To me a riding suit is a one piece. All the others are jacket and pant combinations.

Id like to see slide tests. Comfort is elusive and more than likely adjustments will have to be made for some "condition". Show me the protection factor. Jmo

I like my Olympia phantom... I have both the mesh and solid versions, great for when you have a meeting and wear civvies underneath, quick change and you look like a citizen.

Aerostich. On or off over the work clothes in less than 30 seconds. Hot? Yeah, its hot. But I hardly expect my to wear my mesh jacket on a 28*F day either. Waterproof? Nope, but close enough even in a deluge behind the fairings of an ST. Does it do everything perfectly? Nope, except for the convenience and safety of it. RT

Top Bottom