"Ay up Cafe" - 5/5.

@STooRay, what is the best timeframe to visit Norway & get to enjoy warmer weather?
Enjoy your Sunday!
WB
[/QUOTE]
WB, medio May through medio September is the best time.
May is usually dry, but can be cold, and July is sometimes rainful, but milder.

And it’s “cuatro,” not “quattro,” guys. Why? Because you’re mixing two languages together. “Cuatro” is four in Spanish, whereas “quattro” is four in Italian. Soooo, “cuatro de mayo” (4th of May) in Spanish is “quattro di maggio” in Italian. But it isn’t an Italian thing. So it’s “cuatro.”
I honestly wouldn’t have said anything, but two of you made the same mistake. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

And it’s “cuatro,” not “quattro,” guys. Why? Because you’re mixing two languages together. “Cuatro” is four in Spanish, whereas “quattro” is four in Italian. Soooo, “cuatro de mayo” (4th of May) in Spanish is “quattro di maggio” in Italian. But it isn’t an Italian thing. So it’s “cuatro.”
I honestly wouldn’t have said anything, but two of you made the same mistake. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Cinco and quattro.... more darned numbers....
Even all this text is basically 1's and 0's.

My translator was away at the time....... Plus I suck at spelling and the English language..... Plus Quatro is what is in my beverages.....
Did I do that right...??
:think1: :shrug2::rofl1:

Top Bottom