Helmets Anyone have this style wall mounted helmet / jacket hanger?

If the helmet hanger is a sphere or oval, it should hold the hat securely. I looked at a similar one - accessed through your link - and that was returnable. If returns up there are as easy as on this side of the 49th parallel, you might as well try it.

100% hot garbage. I purchased three of these from Amazon took them out of the box and wasn't impressed. I could find easier ways for my helmet to fall from the wall. That's just my opinion. I went to Ace Hardware and picked up three sturdy coat hooks and couldn't of been happier. Sorry about the rant and I hope everyone has a great day and fantastic weekend!

Reactions: Obo
I have often thought about those Jack, I hope someone that has a variety that works chimes in. I have a couple of these hangers in both flavors and they are good for the gear, not the helmet, helmet is still on a shelf... available on amazon.

View attachment 329626
Looks narrow with sharp edges in the shoulder area...
I'd suggest those for diving/surfing suits, they're wide, round, hence won't damage the lining or risking to stretch/tear the membrane...

Made of metal and very flimsy. You get what you pay for with this product. Great idea but short on being sturdy enough to hold a $400.00 plus helmet.

Top Bottom